Welcome To Ngongotaha Lakeside Lodge
enjoys a perfect location. An AWARD
winning Bed and Breakfast on the shores
of Lake Rotorua and only a few
metres away from the famous Waiteti
trout stream. The panoramic views
of the lake, Mokoia Island
and surrounding countryside across to Mt
Tarawera are stunning.
Just out of the Ngongotaha
Village on the western shore of Lake Rotorua,
not city, not country . . . . . . . this
lakeside location has a feeling of its very
own. Relaxing and peaceful!
Have you found
what you are looking for?
- Feel the stress leave as you relax
- Come and go as the mood takes you
- Keep to yourselves or mix and mingle
- Sleep peacefully in superior beds piled
high with pillows.
- Watch the fishermen from the guest
lounge and sunroom
- Sip a wine - day dream - read - just
- Paddle the canoe
- Feed the ducks
- Catch a trout
- Enjoy great food in a friendly relaxed
- Bird watch
Just a short ten
minute drive from the city, with
many shops and restaurants; close to the
main Rotorua tourist attractions, thermal
wonders, Maori Culture and adventure activities.
Ideal as a base for central North Island
touring, exciting trout fishing or the yearned
for weekend break.